Endometriosis is a devastating disease causing many disabling symptoms and much emotional distress.
A pharmaceutical and surgical approach to endometriosis isn’t always effective, has risks, and leads to high rates of recurrence and the need for more medication and more surgeries.
The guidance and advice in this book will steer you in the right direction, to help you manage this disease more naturally and help you to recover your health.
Author and Integrative Health Coach Carolyn Levett was able to heal from severe endometriosis going the natural route, with proof of her healing from her gynaecologist who said ‘All her active endometriosis had dried up.’
If you are now looking for safer natural solutions to managing this disease then Endometriosis – Healing from the Inside Out is the guide that will provide you with the resources to help you on your own healing journey.
In this book you will find guidance on:
- Many natural remedies you can use to reduce your symptoms
- Supporting your immune system which is your in-built healing mechanism
- Detailed information about various natural therapies
- Working to eliminate triggers of pain, inflammation and estrogen dominance
- Advice to help with insomnia, endo-belly, constipation and fatigue
- Guidance on diet, nutrition, gut health and supplements that can help specific symptoms
- How to cope with the emotional impact of dealing with this disease
- A look at other health issues like thyroid, chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue
- Success stories from other endometriosis sufferers to provide motivation
- Rounded off with a collection of tasty anti-inflammatory recipes
This is not a ‘quick-fix’ manual, rather it is a comprehensive resource providing sign-posts to many natural remedies and self-help measures to support your health. Endometriosis is a whole-body disease and as such the whole body – physical, mental and emotional need to be taken into account.
The aim of this book is to offer you confidence and inspiration to using gentle natural remedies, so that you can start to manage this disease more naturally and regain your health.